Individual Membership – Why Join?
Whether you are Active Army, National Guard, Army Reserve, Government Civilian, Retiree, family member or concerned civilian, AUSA speaks out on issues that directly affect you.
AUSA is a professional, non-profit association representing America’s Army on Capitol Hill and in the local communities. AUSA serves as an advocate and voice for the TOTAL Army – Active Component, National Guard, Army Reserve, Family Members, Department of the Army Civilians, and the Retiree Community.
The Carlisle Barracks and Cumberland Valley Chapter (CB/CV Chapter) is part of a grass roots effort that supports AUSA initiatives to promote a strong Army and support for our Soldiers, their families, veterans, and the many members of our community who support the Army.
Your membership will help guarantee that AUSA remains strong so we can continue to pursue the philosophy of maintaining a strong national defense with special concern for the Army.
What does your membership provide?
- Provides professional development and educational opportunities
- Keeps you informed of what is happening in YOUR Army
- Membership In a chapter which supports you and your family in your own backyard
- Savings and discounts on hotels, sports gear, computers, books, insurance, travel, tuition discounts and much more
- Knowledge that you are giving something back to the brave men and women who protect this country
- Takes care of your family while you are deployed
- Award winning Army Magazine and AUSA News Monthly
- Digital AUSA Bulletin and AUSA Five Things weekly
AUSA individual membership is open to everyone and is open to all ranks. When you join, be sure to affiliate with the Carlisle Barracks and Cumberland Valley Chapter – AUSA CB/CV Chapter # 1806.
Member Support – For assistance with joining, renewing, and updating records:
The Carlisle Barracks and Cumberland Valley Chapter enjoys the support of many of the local businesses within the chapter area. These businesses recognize the importance of the job our Army and all of its components are doing in the defense of freedom around the world. A listing of these corporate members appears below. All chapter members should patronize these businesses as a sign of support for those who support our soldiers and their families.
WHY BECOME AN AUSA CORPORATE MEMBER?
- Increase your visibility in the military market. Low cost advertising is often available through the local chapters.
- Designees receive full membership privileges in AUSA and the local chapter.
- Designees can attend the AUSA Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, including the special corporate member reception and luncheon recognizing your corporate support of the Army.
1 Year: From $150 depending on number of designees
3 Years: From $405 depending on number of designees
NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
When using the online application form, you must pay with a credit card, since payment is due at time of application. Be assured that the transaction is secure.
When you apply online using this form, you’ll be asked to:
- Enter Company information
- Enter information on each of the Designees for your company
- Enter credit card information for payment
- Review the application
APPLY ONLINE NOW
(for NEW membership only)