The Carlisle Barracks and Cumberland Valley Chapter enjoys the support of many of the local businesses or “community partners” within the chapter area. These businesses recognize the importance of the job our Army and all of its components are doing in the defense of freedom around the world. A listing of these corporate members appears below. We encourage our chapter members to patronize these businesses as a sign of support for those who support our soldiers and their families.
WHY BECOME AN AUSA COMMUNITY PARTNER?
- Increase your visibility in the military market. Low cost advertising is often available through the local chapters.
- Designees receive full membership privileges in AUSA and the local chapter.
- Designees can attend the AUSA Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, including the special corporate member reception and luncheon recognizing your corporate support of the Army.
1 Year: From $150 depending on number of designees
3 Years: From $405 depending on number of designees
NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
When using the online application form, you must pay with a credit card, since payment is due at time of application. Be assured that the transaction is secure.
When you apply online using this form, you’ll be asked to:
- Enter Company information
- Enter information on each of the Designees for your company
- Enter credit card information for payment
- Review the application
APPLY ONLINE NOW
(for NEW membership only)
Member Support – For assistance with joining, renewing, and updating records:
Please Support These Community Partners!
AUSA’s Community Partners are local businesses, large corporations, civic groups, veteran’s organizations, societies and local community groups. By becoming an AUSA community partner you will demonstrate your support of the Army and AUSA’s Mission of Keeping America’s Army Strong. Community partners may designate up to 10 individuals to be AUSA individual membership cardholders.
Through AUSA’s local chapters, businesses and military communities work together for mutual benefit.
Medical, Pharmacies & Therapeutic Massage
Motels & Lodging Mgmt
Printing & Advertising
Restaurants & Fine Dining