Individual Membership – Why Join?
Whether you are Active Army, National Guard, Army Reserve, Government Civilian, Retiree, family member or concerned civilian, AUSA speaks out on issues that directly affect you.
AUSA is a professional, non-profit association representing America’s Army on Capitol Hill and in the local communities. AUSA serves as an advocate and voice for the TOTAL Army – Active Component, National Guard, Army Reserve, Family Members, Department of the Army Civilians, and the Retiree Community.
The Carlisle Barracks and Cumberland Valley Chapter (CB/CV Chapter) is part of a grass roots effort that supports AUSA initiatives to promote a strong Army and support for our Soldiers, their families, veterans, and the many members of our community who support the Army.
Your membership will help guarantee that AUSA remains strong so we can continue to pursue the philosophy of maintaining a strong national defense with special concern for the Army.
What does your membership provide?
- Provides professional development and educational opportunities
- Keeps you informed of what is happening in YOUR Army
- Membership in a local chapter that supports you and your family and your local community
- Savings and discounts on hotels, sports gear, computers, books, insurance, travel, tuition discounts and much more
- Knowledge that you are giving something back to the brave men and women who protect this country
- Takes care of your family while you are deployed
- Award winning Army Magazine and AUSA News Monthly
- Digital AUSA Bulletin and AUSA Five Things weekly
AUSA individual membership is open to everyone and is open to all ranks. When you join, be sure to affiliate with the Carlisle Barracks and Cumberland Valley Chapter – AUSA CB/CV Chapter # 1806.
Member Support – For assistance with joining, renewing, and updating records: